Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh well! Another sleepless night.

As I was going to Bed, and I was thinking about many of different ideas to prove to my fellow bloggers of how I feel when nothing gets the way you were imagined, like a good example will be that after going through my thoughts, mean while at the computer the only thing next to the regular noise of the keyboard and the A/C going On and Off, unceasingly, I felt the need of work, and have a normal life like any other person does, but it is not possible at this time I say to myself, not because I don’t want to but because I can’t, unless I became a resident of the United States, definitely my wife is doing a huge job on supporting the both of us, and the only problem I do have with that is, that I feel I am not doing my part as a husband, at least on the working part, I do help around the house doing dishes, cleaning the house, and some times cooking. Some times I feel like I fail to my wife on that matter, but even she sad that is not my fault to be born in the wrong side of the border. I do not think like a Mexican, don’t talk like a Mexican, and don’t have the most known bad habits of Mexicans do have which I know many and that’s why I say it.


I have my degree on Graphic Arts but here is not worth nothing, and probably you will start thinking why? Well I will explain even with my degree, I will have to go back to school to prove my level of knowledge, on the area because as no many people know non of the areas of study I did have, are consider on the same level of qualifications, especially when is been almost more than 12 o 13 years ago, and for the most of it I don’t remember much any more, but I am willing to go get my self test to have here a GED, ones I became a resident, I should say that my other passion I have besides Graphic Arts, is electricity so, I will go and learn how to be the best electrician like my Grandmother us to say what ever you decide to be, Be the best or keep trying and improving until you became the best, that way I would be not and anchor like I feel some times for my wife even when she say I’m not.


Also remembering something interesting happened today when she and I went to Ihop restaurant, we where getting seated and next to us were to ladies and one of them was in my own definition kind of weird and my wife as well thought the same, not in bad way, but when she finally broke the ice to us she ask me where I was from, so I say from México and she reply to us, that she was half Mexican born in here in the US and her father was Mexican, she also say I would like to be Mexican, and I reply rely, and I want to be American, isn’t ironic how life is some times, I wish would be that easy, the ones that don’t want to be Americans will switch places with the ones that want to be, but is not that easy on reality it’s lots of paper work to fill, money and time consuming, and to top it all nerve racking, at times but hope is the last thing that dies, I just wish some one would help us to collect the money for it because with her small pay check we are just making ends meet.


Well I’ll be with more of my thoughts some time later.


For the moment I will rack my brain trying to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google reader