Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello! This is just a thought about millions with HGTV. ?

Watching HGTV network television the program my big Amazing Renovation and the first one was a family that bought this house and were to transformed in to a stoning mansion and they have a budget of $ 800,000.00 dollars which was blow with the deadline they chose to have of 8 months ended to be almost 2 years and an over budget of 1,450,000.00 more well they finish having a beautiful home but it did make me sick how people can spend that amount of money with the economy as is at this time I rely don’t have enough brain capacity to comprehend why.

And the second have a couple in a condo in NY they bought 4 of the apartments in this condo and they did have a budget of $ 650,000.00 which was blow like the wind in NY over a $1.500,.000.00 at the end of the project and then….

My and me wife struggling with money asking friend and family to help us just to get by and been able to pay for my papers and to get ourselves back in our fit with me working.

And this people don’t even have the intention of knowledge the little people I do understand that they have the right to have a nice place for the money the work for but the way cheep they treat the contractors and subcontractors like they don’t deserve any respect does make me even sicker no just for the money but for their nasty behavior to the people that don’t have the “same status” well if I could have some words I would say well if you have what you have is because all the workers that were before your money and also I probably say as well, you know if you change your attitude you might have your thing done quicker and may be without blowing your budget cost.

In addition, I should say that if for any reason I became a Millionaire, I would try my best to not become a monster with others, but off course! Something just light up in my mind! may be they are monsters to others that way they don’t show their soft spot. Or they think they will never have to beg for money or try to make ends met but things could change with no warning so they should think on it.

Because ones you are in that situation is hard to get back and some times never recover other wise ask the millions of people that lost millions in retirement plans with the fraud cause by that guy of AIG.

If one day I do became fortunate enough to hit a jack pot of a lottery or been with my papers work my but of and been able to save enough to have a nice home just to live in peace with my wife and we decide to do renovations on it and we have contractors under us I will do my best no to be a beach or a bastard to them LOL. And treat them with respect and work things out the best way possible no matter if the tile wasn’t finish or the cabinets were in place the same day and try to understand that may be a good explanation for why things are going the way they are going.

Ok Going back to my original comment about this rich people, and then after blowing their budgets and having their homes finish. What if they aren’t lucky and ended in a bind and they will cause more foreclosures, on the future because they couldn’t pay the bank loan or the property tax. Did they did not consider that before what is going too happened? With the economy is getting tougher and tougher and they ending it not having a job it will drive them insane as if it does it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google reader