Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do you will help some one in dear need of help

Hi! I hope this letter can explain a little more about the situation my wife and I are in at this time. I want to be the most direct and honest as possible.


I would like to help my wife with this and the home expenses however; the only possible way that I can do this is if I would be able to become legal resident to work in the United States. Which, at this time it is not possible I am only on tourist visa, which, a tourist visa does not allow you to work legally. For misunderstanding some people believe they can do this however; this is not true. When a person that is on tourist visa or student visa got caught, they will be deported and punished for this matter and the fact of been marriage do not make you legal resident as many believe either.

My wife has put a lot of time to do the forms and to understand the whole process of filing the forms in November of 2008. I came from Mexico to the United States with my passport and my visa and my boarder pass which is only good for 6 months, which has expired now, which the lawyer said it was ok we just had to hold onto the border pass.

One way to help could be to go to,web page remove and help me collect the amount that is need it, Now economically to make it easier for you taking a decision to go to this page or not, and make donation or however you prefer to call it, as fair and just possible I will say nevertheless this blog, never at any time intend to press or force you to be involve if you think help is not on your nature. I hope this will help to understand for what we are going through but if your decision is to help that will prove me that still good people in this world.

In addition, just to mention the fact that the documentation that we are sending to the immigration office will have a copy of my present passport and visa which expires in May next year. If I do not resolved this by getting my papers then it would cause us to be in serious trouble. Reason is I would have to leave the country, involuntarily and I do not have any guarantees of being able to go back and ask for another tourist visa because they are not giving any kind of visas at the consulate of United States in Mexico. This would affect my wife, would devastate her so much, and possibly will crush her.

The timely manner to complete the forms and send to the Immigration would be no later than November so I could be processed by January or February.

I believe that when a person helps another person then that person that got help should in return help another person.

i will get back with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google reader